Stylish, streamlined design, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, nighttime junk light blockers.
- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Modern styling wrap-around design for a more streamlined design and coverage
- Spring hinges for a more customized fit
- Polarized (reduces glare) red lenses
- Blue light blocking
- Strong, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Blocks 98% of blue and green light
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark Daylights glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light.
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. TrueDark® Twilights is the first and only solution that is designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be accessed.
When you wear your Twilights for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with TrueDark® Twilights technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
The Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and technology that uses pure, durable, prescription grade polycarbonate lenses. This results in true clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch resistant lenses.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes on the color spectrum.