ABOUT THE PRODUCT
ENERGY FOR PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY
- Forbose contains ingredients that support your body’s natural resilience
- Contains three key ingredients to support energy and recovery: ribose, Coleus forskohlii root extract and magnesium
- It’s like discovering a hidden “extra tank” worth of energy on the cellular level, whether you’re working out at the gym or brainstorming your next breakthrough idea
RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES
- The body makes energy every day and stores it in re-chargeable batteries called ATP
- The problem: When you need peak performance from your body or brain, it’s easy to use up all your available energy
- Forbose helps plug the usual leaks in your cellular energy cycle, giving you raw ATP fuel and an extra edge
PERFORM YOUR BEST
- Take two capsules before or after activity
- Use it to transform workouts, recovery and brainstorming sessions
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice extract blend, ascorbyl palmitate.
Note: Unlike most sugars, ribose (one of the key ingredients in Forbose™) can actually lower blood glucose. If prone to hypoglycemia, take Forbose with meals to counter that effect, and don’t take more than 10 grams at a time.
What is the source of the vegetable capsules?
The plant fiber used to make the vegetable capsules is all-natural alpha cellulose derived from the pulp of specially selected, high-grade Southern soft pine trees.
Is it vegetarian/vegan?
I took Forbose and felt light-headed or another symptom of hypoglycemia, why?
Unlike most sugars, ribose (one of the key ingredients in Forbose™) can actually lower blood glucose. If prone to hypoglycemia, take Forbose with meals to counter that effect.
Why vegetable capsules?
Although the Bulletproof diet contains some animal-sourced protein, it also contains loads of healthy and delicious vegetables. Bulletproof strives to offer the best quality products possible, and vegetable capsules do just that. Although they are more expensive than the standard animal-sourced gelatin capsule, they offer some great benefits compared to gelatin. They’re 100% natural, vegetarian/vegan friendly, and more stable than gelatin when exposed to heat and humidity.
The dark brown, light brown and off-white particle sizes in my capsule are not uniform, is this normal?
Yes, these are all-natural ingredients and visual appearance may vary. The larger particles are from the Coleus forskohlii root.
What are excipients and flow agents? Why is there rice on the label?
Excipients and flow agents such as rice ingredients are part of the manufacturing process required to encapsulate ingredients. Bulletproof formulates its products with the latest technologies and adopts new and improved technologies as they become available. We have chosen to use the outermost layer of the rice grain (rice hull or bran) because it is one of the cleanest excipients available. Other options are less natural, like polydimethylsiloxane, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, and powdered cellulose. We use the least possible amount of rice hull or bran as necessary in the manufacturing process, ensuring minimal rice content that carries no discernible impact on the amount of complex carbohydrates in your individual diet.